- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Director of University Housing for Facilities »
- Director of Central Clearance Unit »
- Custodial Assistant »
- General Manager, Facilities Management »
Water Heater - AERCO International, Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Innovation 1350 features a thermal, shock-proof, firetube heat exchanger that is highly resistant to scale buildup and impervious to thermal stress, resulting in an extended performance life. Its all-stainless steel construction further maximizes longevity, and the corrugated tubes increase effective heat-transfer surface area for optimal thermal efficiencies. A unique tankless design allows the unit to operate with set points of 120 degrees or lower, saving energy and reducing the risk of scalding. Minimal water volume and maintaining continuous circulation through the hot water heater virtually eliminate the risk of Legionella bacteria growth.
- California City Embraces UV-C Technology for HVAC Systems
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation