- Mechanic (Non-Automotive) »
- Intern - Facilities & Fleet Maintenance »
- Director, Green Buildings/Systems and Faculty »
- Director of Facilities »
- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
Water Heater - Aerco International Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Innovation features a tankless design, advanced condensing and modulating technology, and a scale-resistant heat exchanger. The helical firetube heat exchanger is designed to resist thermal stress for an extended life. The stainless-steel construction maximizes longevity in the condensing application, and the corrugated tubes increase effective heat-transfer surface area for optimal thermal efficiencies up to 99 percent. Enhanced waterside flow distribution also maintains constant minimum velocities across the heat exchanger.
- 4 HVAC Strategies to Still Protect Against COVID-19
- Pandemic Shines Spotlight on VRF
- How to Choose the Proper Filter for Packaged Rooftop Units
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation