- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
« Facilities Technology Briefs Home / HVAC
Water Heater - Rinnai America Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Condensing tankless water heaters have two heat exchangers and up to 95 percent thermal efficiency. Available in 157,000 or 199,000 max BTU models for outdoor or indoor installations.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation