- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
Water Heater - Rheem Water Heating - Facility Management Product Release
The air-source HP-50 heat-pump unit is 75.5 inches tall and 21 inches in diameter, offering users a more portable profile that makes installation easier in spaces with restricted access. The water heater meets the qualifications for an Energy Star listing and offers an energy factor of 2.0 — more than twice the energy efficiency of a standard electric storage water heater.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation