Water-Efficient Urinal - Sloan Valve Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The sensor-operated, battery-powered Smooth High-Efficiency Urinal uses one pint of water to flush. Urinals use vitreous china and a washdown urinal fixture with either a manual or sensor-operated Flushometer. Urinals can contribute to a building earning LEED Credits 3.1 and 3.2 for water-use reduction and can reduce water consumption by as much as 88 percent, according to the company.
- Certifications and Standards Offer a Roadmap for Building Resilience
- How WELL Promotes Workplace Safety, Health, and Confidence
- With Greening Buildings, Be Sure to Consider Resilience
- ‘Living Walls’ Curb Toxic Air Hot Spots
- 4 Ways Facility Managers Can Celebrate Earth Day
- 9 Steps to Creating a Culture of Sustainability