Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Water Coolers - Halsey Taylor - Facility Management Product Release
The vandal-resistant, stainless-steel coolers meet Americans with Disabilities Act requirements for both children and adults. They are rated for indoor and outdoor service.
They are available as a single — model HVR8-CHILD ADA — and bi-level — model HVR8BL-CHILD ADA — barrier-free unit. Vandal-resistant features include: a chrome-plated vandal-resistant bubbler; single-action, mechanical pushbuttons that require no grasping or twisting; a heavy-duty, 16-gauge galvanized frame; and vandal-resistant pinned torx screws. The stainless-steel satin finish resists stains and corrosion. Available features include: louver screens to discourage tampering, water filters, 220-240 volt and a factory installed frost-resistant option.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water Watch on Plumbing Systems
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- Water Watch: Identifying HVAC Culprits
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility