Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Wall Shower - Bradley Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Model WS-1WCA accommodates exposed and concealed piping, so installers do not need to cut into the shower-room tile during renovations. The unit features type-304 stainless steel for the shower panel, while all other exposed parts are comprised of stainless steel or chrome-plated brass. Hot and cold valve options include medium and heavy-duty pressure-balancing valves or thermostatic-mixing valves.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Successful Plumbing Upgrades: Urinals
- Toilet Specification for Successful Plumbing Upgrades
- Plumbing Products That Ensure Successful Upgrades
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms