Wall Panel - ATAS International Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The InSpire wall system is used to pre-heat outside air before it enters the building, providing fresh air changes and natural humidification, as well as opportunities to reduce energy consumption.
The wall panel is mounted several inches from the outer wall of the building. The panel’s proprietary perforations allow outside air to be drawn through the wall panel into the wall cavity via ventilation fans. The wall panels also allow absorption of the sun's energy to pre-heat surface and cavity air. That pre-heated air is then drawn into the building's interior through conventional ductwork.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation