Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Wall Panel - ATAS International Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The InSpire wall system is used to pre-heat outside air before it enters the building, providing fresh air changes and natural humidification, as well as opportunities to reduce energy consumption.
The wall panel is mounted several inches from the outer wall of the building. The panel’s proprietary perforations allow outside air to be drawn through the wall panel into the wall cavity via ventilation fans. The wall panels also allow absorption of the sun's energy to pre-heat surface and cavity air. That pre-heated air is then drawn into the building's interior through conventional ductwork.
- Addressing Air Handler Upgrade Challenges
- How Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Improve HVAC Energy Efficiency
- Properly Sizing Chillers for Improved Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability