Wall-Mounted System - Fujitsu General America Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The RLS2H ductless system features extra-low ambient temperature heat pumps that are available in 9,000, 12,000, and 15,000 Btu configurations, reaching 27.2 seasonal energy efficiency ratio. By using a large heat exchanger and high-capacity compressor, the units can provide heating operation with outdoor temperatures as low as -15 degrees. A standard energy-saving program includes motion sensors that detect when the room is vacant. Other standard features include wireless remote, different operating modes, deodorizing filters, and low-ambient heating capability.
- 3 Common Critical Cooling Problems
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- 5 Steps Buildings Should Take to Prevent Coronavirus Spread
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation