Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Wall-Mounted Boiler - Lochinvar Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Lochinvar Knight’s wall-mounted boilers are designed for space-saving installation.
The fully modulating 5:1 turndown burner keeps fuel use to a minimum by adjusting heat output according to demand. The boilers have a 93 percent DOE AFUE efficiency rating on the 80 to 285 models and a 95 percent thermal efficiency rating on the 399 and 500 models.
In addition, the sealed-combustion direct-vent design of the allows flexibility for placement within a building, allowing air intake and exhaust runs of up to 100 feet using 3-inch PVC or CPVC pipe. Wall-mounted models permit intake and vent runs up to 40 feet using 2-inch pipe. The intake and exhaust runs can terminate horizontally through a sidewall or vertically through the roof.
- Addressing Air Handler Upgrade Challenges
- How Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Improve HVAC Energy Efficiency
- Properly Sizing Chillers for Improved Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability