Wall-Mounted Boiler - Lochinvar Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Lochinvar Knight’s wall-mounted boilers are designed for space-saving installation.
The fully modulating 5:1 turndown burner keeps fuel use to a minimum by adjusting heat output according to demand. The boilers have a 93 percent DOE AFUE efficiency rating on the 80 to 285 models and a 95 percent thermal efficiency rating on the 399 and 500 models.
In addition, the sealed-combustion direct-vent design of the allows flexibility for placement within a building, allowing air intake and exhaust runs of up to 100 feet using 3-inch PVC or CPVC pipe. Wall-mounted models permit intake and vent runs up to 40 feet using 2-inch pipe. The intake and exhaust runs can terminate horizontally through a sidewall or vertically through the roof.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation