Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Wall-Mount Gas-Fired Boilers Available in Combi, Heat-Only Models - Williamson-Thermoflo - Facility Management Product Release
Williamson announced the new FreeStyle 155k Btuh input wall mount gas-fired condensing boiler. The FS-155 has an AFUE of 94.4 percent and is available in combi and heat only models. The FS-155 combi unit provides 4GPM of domestic hot water. The FS-155 joins Williamson’s current 80k and 120k Btuh input units.
All FreeStyle models are available in combi and heat only versions. The FreeStyle is designed with a single-tube large diameter stainless steel heat exchange. A digital display control and 24 VAC thermostat relay are standard with each unit. The FreeStyle provides modulating combustion with a 10 to 1 turndown ratio allowing greater system design flexibility.
- Addressing Air Handler Upgrade Challenges
- How Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Improve HVAC Energy Efficiency
- Properly Sizing Chillers for Improved Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability