Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Services Officer »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Director of College Facilities »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
Wall-Mount Gas-Fired Boilers Available in Combi, Heat-Only Models - Williamson-Thermoflo - Facility Management Product Release
Williamson announced the new FreeStyle 155k Btuh input wall mount gas-fired condensing boiler. The FS-155 has an AFUE of 94.4 percent and is available in combi and heat only models. The FS-155 combi unit provides 4GPM of domestic hot water. The FS-155 joins Williamson’s current 80k and 120k Btuh input units.
All FreeStyle models are available in combi and heat only versions. The FreeStyle is designed with a single-tube large diameter stainless steel heat exchange. A digital display control and 24 VAC thermostat relay are standard with each unit. The FreeStyle provides modulating combustion with a 10 to 1 turndown ratio allowing greater system design flexibility.
- One K-12 District's Lessons and Benefits from Geothermal Systems
- FM's Role in Sustainable HVAC Planning
- Head of the Class: Specifying and Installing Geothermal Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation