Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Voice Control Panel - SimplexGrinnell - Facility Management Product Release
The Simplex 4003 EC Multi-Function Voice Control Panel is designed for smaller, single buildings that need voice communications capabilities and can add voice messaging capability to non-voice fire alarm control panels. It accepts voice input from a central command center and overrides local messages when an emergency message, such as a weather alert or bomb threat, is initiated from a central command center.
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- H1N1 Facts: What Facility Managers Need To Know About Swine Flu
- How to Implement New Technologies Into Emergency Communication
- How Technology is Changing Emergency Communication
- Emergency Preparedness Requirements in NFPA 3000
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- 8,400 Buildings Destroyed in California Fires
- Accessibility: Planning for Emergencies