Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
Visitor Management Software Features Receptionist App - Proxyclick - Facility Management Product Release
Proxyclick, SaaS visitor management software, features Welcome, a reception app on iPad. The software offers many customizable options, such as Smart Questions, a variable flow of questions presented to visitors at sign-in to, for example, manage contractors differently from other visitors, ask certification questions, or make visitors sign a specific document. The software can read QR codes sent ahead of time to pre-registered visitors. Standard kiosk texts can be customized to fit with the company culture. When pre-registering a visitor, employees can generate an email invitation. Proxyclick supports badge generation, among other capabilities.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Security, Access Control and Key Considerations
- Defining Security for Access Control
- A New Deal For Buildings
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing
- Active Shooter Drill Goes Horribly Wrong