- Groundskeeper »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Campus Operations Manager »
Visitor Management Software - EasyLobby Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The company’s Secure Visitor Management software, hardware peripherals and badge stock automate the process of registering a visitor and printing a badge. The system provides enterprise-class visitor registration, tracking, reporting and badge printing, Web-based pre-registration and access control integration. System captures detailed visitor information without typing, while keeping all information confidential.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Pandemic Temperature Checking Process Boosts Efficiency
- How to Implement Effective Security Technology
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing