Videographic Recorder - ABB USA - Facility Management Product Release
The field-mountable SM500F videographic data recorder is a four-channel recorder that can be installed into a panel, wall or pipe. It’s sealed NEMA 4X and IP66 enclosure provides protection against water, dirt and dust. The product is available with color or monochrome display to present process data in a variety of formats, including chart, bargraph and digital indicator views. On-screen historical logs provide users access to alarm, totalizer and audit trail data. Process data and historical logs are archived to a removable common SD flash card with a capacity of up to 2 GB.
- In California, 2024 Looms Large for Facility Managers
- Alternative Refrigerants: What Can Facility Managers Do?
- Forever Changed: The Pandemic's True Influence on Buildings
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation