Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Videographic Recorder - ABB USA - Facility Management Product Release
The field-mountable SM500F videographic data recorder is a four-channel recorder that can be installed into a panel, wall or pipe. It’s sealed NEMA 4X and IP66 enclosure provides protection against water, dirt and dust. The product is available with color or monochrome display to present process data in a variety of formats, including chart, bargraph and digital indicator views. On-screen historical logs provide users access to alarm, totalizer and audit trail data. Process data and historical logs are archived to a removable common SD flash card with a capacity of up to 2 GB.
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Training Tactics
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Maintenance Strategies
- 4 Steps to Selecting High-Performance HVAC
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability