- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Building Technician »
- Groundskeeper »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
Video Stabilizer - Intellivision - Facility Management Product Release
The company’s video stabilizer product enables better video encoding, improved archiving, reduced bandwidth consumption and helps deliver a better video for viewing. The product uses an embedded platform running Texas Instruments DM642. The product can be installed with straight-forward video-in, video-out ports. It can be used for outdoor security and ITS cameras, mobile cameras mounted on buses, police cars, boats or other vehicles, and indoor cameras mounted near heavy machinery.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Pandemic Temperature Checking Process Boosts Efficiency
- How to Implement Effective Security Technology
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing