- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Building Technician »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
Video Security Software - Pelco - Facility Management Product Release
A version 1.5 of WS5000 Advanced System Software for the Endura IP Video Security System is available from Pelco. The software provides access to all operation and configuration features of the camera system in a single interface.
Users can view live video, control cameras, record video, and search, play back, and export recorded video. Sound, graphics, color, and on-screen messages provide ongoing feedback about user activity and system status.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Pandemic Temperature Checking Process Boosts Efficiency
- How to Implement Effective Security Technology
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing