Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Video Security Software - Bosch Security Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Bosch Security Systems’ Intelligent Video Motion Detection 2.0 uses video content analysis to reliably detect moving objects while suppressing false alarms. Its algorithm intelligently adapts to changing lighting and environmental conditions such as rain, snow and leaves blowing in the wind. The improved algorithm can detect and track objects under difficult conditions. The device offers an embedded intelligent video analysis capability that runs directly on selected Bosch video encoders and IP cameras.
The new functionality will allow cameras and encoders to detect idle and removed objects, as well as objects that remain loitering in an area.
Up to 16 detector fields - each with its own parameters - can be placed over the scene in complex patterns, even overlapping. This allows users to detect multiple object states in parallel, generating separate triggers that can be handled independently or in combinations.
Once movement has been detected, the object is outlined in yellow on the display and motion is tracked on the monitor. If an object and its motion characteristics match the conditions defined for one of the detector fields, it creates an alarm and its outlines are switched to red.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Security Spotlight: Card Readers and Door Hardware
- Key Control and Door Hardware: Security Considerations
- Door Hardware Spotlight: Safety, Security and Reliability
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing