Video Security Camera - Pelco - Facility Management Product Release
Pelco’s IP110 Series Camclosure is available with multiple camera and lens options including Day/Night Wide Dynamic Range (WDR), Day/Night High Resolution, Color WDR, and Color High Resolution. The WDR pixel-based imagers digitize light at the point of capture and are capable of lowlight sensitivity at full frame rate.
With an open architecture and built-in network interface, these multi-stream IP camera systems transmit live video to a standard Web browser, either as part of a Pelco enterprise-class system or through third-party software. They come standard with Power over Ethernet, enabling power and video to transmit on a single cable. It is also pre-wired for 24 VAC for local power setup. With eight different camera/lens combinations are available.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- 8 Principles of Crisis Architecture Can Help Mitigate Active Shooters
- 8 Steps Can Improve Door Security As Risk of Crime Increases
- Why Facility Managers Need to Start Thinking About Crime Now
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing