- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Senior Manager, Facilities Project Manager »
- Director of Facilities »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Facilities Manager »
Video Power Supply - Honeywell Power Products - Facility Management Product Release
Honeywell’s HPTV24-E Series products power closed-circuit TV cameras and other video accessories.
The power supply offers two circuit-protection choices of automotive fuses or circuit breaker type PTCs, transformers with built-in thermal protection for enhanced safety, LED diagnostic indicators for quick troubleshooting, and full factory assembly with all accessories for fast installation.
The units deliver a constant source of 24VAC power with either four or eight amps of supply current. All models offer a choice of output distribution via four, eight or 16 individually protected circuits.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Pandemic Temperature Checking Process Boosts Efficiency
- How to Implement Effective Security Technology
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing