Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Video Management System Software - Wren - Facility Management Product Release
Wren’s Video Management System (VMS) Software version 3.0 is a Windows-based solution that facilitates the enterprise management of IP surveillance cameras from a PC.
The software’s site mapping feature allows users to upload maps, blueprints and location drawings into the system and use icons to indicate camera placement, giving them the ability to instantly click an icon to display a live view from that location. This feature is helpful when sharing information with law enforcement officers and emergency response teams.
Via the troubleshooting feature, administrators can receive email alerts, identify equipment problems, and control user access by both function as well as by camera. The new version also gives users greater flexibility by allowing them to customize folders and views, making it easy to set-up and manage video optimally for their particular job functions.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Emergency Preparedness Requirements in NFPA 3000
- New NFPA Standard Helps Facilities Prepare for Active Shooters
- 4 Strategies To Prevent Cybersecurity Attacks
- Access Control Testing
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control
- Assess Vulnerabilities When Planning Security