Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Video Management System - Johnson Controls - Facility Management Product Release
The victor Video Management System and VideoEdge Network Video Recorders (NVRs) from American Dynamics, taking functionality, performance and system security to the next level.
The victor Incident Locker provides a secure centralized repository to prevent the tampering of sensitive videoevidence and maintain chain of custody. End-to-end multicast functionality enables users to maintain visibility of their facility surveillance even during required VideoEdge NVR system updates, with the ability to view live cameras directly from a victor client during the usual downtime created by the system updates.
With added support for H.264+, victor with VideoEdge can reduce storage space and improve transmission efficiency. The upgrade to H.264+ allows the victor client to handle both variable sized video streams, such as those created by H.264+, H.264, Mpeg4 & Mpeg codecs.
This version also allows the addition of Illustra Pro cameras to any VideoEdge NVR appliance, hybrid or IP, without additional cost or connection licenses. This simplifies deployment when pairing VideoEdge NVRs with Illustra Pro cameras.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Emergency Preparedness Requirements in NFPA 3000
- New NFPA Standard Helps Facilities Prepare for Active Shooters
- 4 Strategies To Prevent Cybersecurity Attacks
- Access Control Testing
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control
- Assess Vulnerabilities When Planning Security