Video Digital Recorder - Speco Technologies - Facility Management Product Release
The EZVR4 Video Digital Recorder from Speco Techonologies comes with a 160GB hard drive for up to 960 hours of recording. The two-page menu structure is in English, Spanish and French.
User wishing to record select 24-, 72-, 240-, 480- or 960 hours using a front panel pushbutton. The unit set-up is similar to DVD player or VCR, with no networking required. Video backup is possible via a USB flash drive port or USB HDD using a front panel pushbutton.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Doors: Assessing the Impact of COVID-19
- Automatic, Touchless Doors Can Help Slow the Spread of Coronavirus
- Access Control: Closing the Door on the Coronavirus
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing