Video Codec - Telindus Surveillance Solutions Ltd. - Facility Management Product Release
Initially designed as a high capacity video codec, the Telindus Centauri is capable of connecting up to 112 analogue devices, with an architecture that has the flexibility to produce small form-factor variants to suit any project requirements. The hardware design allows the system to integrate with new technologies, such as image analysis, while maintaining redundancy features of the original CellStack Centauri.
The system is designed for both mission critical applications, such as airports, ports, highways, rail and metro, and non-mission critical applications, such as city centres, high-end retail, industry, education, health and smaller transportation projects.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- 8 Principles of Crisis Architecture Can Help Mitigate Active Shooters
- 8 Steps Can Improve Door Security As Risk of Crime Increases
- Why Facility Managers Need to Start Thinking About Crime Now
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing