Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
Video Analytics - Sony Electronics Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Distributed & Enhanced Processing Architecture (DEPA) platform for IP-based security systems integrates cameras and recorders to improve workflow. The system uses core intelligent video analytic capabilities, engineered into third-generation network cameras, to transmit object information, environmentally noise-free, via metadata alongside video to DEPA-enabled, NSR-series recorders, as well as Sony’s Real Shot Manager software, to process and respond to events. The company's IPELA SNC-RX550N, SNC-RZ50N and SNC-CS50N cameras, which include DEPA pre-processing capabilities, are designed to work in conjunction with the company’s NSR-100, NSR-50 and NSR-25 network surveillance recorders and RSM software, for “in-camera” processing and increased intelligent video analytics.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Security, Access Control and Key Considerations
- Defining Security for Access Control
- A New Deal For Buildings
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing
- Active Shooter Drill Goes Horribly Wrong