Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Vertical Masts - Haulotte Group | BilJax - Facility Management Product Release
The Star 26J self-propelled unit is designed for use in confined indoor areas and can extend 32 feet 2 inches high. The unit is equipped with proportional hydraulic controls that allow for exact movements under full operator control. The tight turning radius also allows operators to access most areas. The unit has a stowed height of 6 feet 5 inches and width of 3 feet 2 inches. It has 9 feet 8 inches of maximum outreach.
- MEWPs: New Name, Renewed Focus on Safety
- Lift Selection To Meet Facility Needs
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Elevator Malfunction Terrifies Passengers at Chicago High-Rise
- Hazmat: Steps for Effective Materials Management
- Hot Topics: 2018’s Most Popular Articles