Ventilators - McQuay International - Facility Management Product Release
Geothermal AAF-HermanNelson unit ventilators combine the classroom indoor air quality benefits of unit ventilator systems with the efficiency of geothermal water-source heat pump systems. They are available in cooling capacities from 2-4 tons.
Installing the ventilators requires no additional design requirements. Units match the size of previous generation AAF-HermanNelson unit ventilators. Technicians can use existing water piping for the water loop. The units can provide both heating and cooling using existing hot-water piping.
The ventilators feature GentleFlo air-moving technology; extra-sturdy chassis to resist wear and tear; and MicroTech II Controls with Open Choices feature for easy integration into the building-automation system.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation