- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Head Gardener »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
Ventilator - Greenheck Fan Corp - Facility Management Product Release
The MiniCore energy recovery ventilator provides preconditioned outdoor air for applications ranging from 300 to 1000 cfm. Constructed of hydroscopic resin material layered in a cross-flow corrugated structure that separates the supply and exhaust air. Multiple mounting features (horizontal or vertical) and configurable intake and discharge connections.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation