Ventilator - Greenheck Fan Corp - Facility Management Product Release
The MiniCore energy recovery ventilator provides preconditioned outdoor air for applications ranging from 300 to 1000 cfm. Constructed of hydroscopic resin material layered in a cross-flow corrugated structure that separates the supply and exhaust air. Multiple mounting features (horizontal or vertical) and configurable intake and discharge connections.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation