Ventilation Unit - Reznor/Thomas & Betts - Facility Management Product Release
The Reznor Z Series hybrid ventilation unit integrates an energy recovery wheel into a dedicated heat pump system and can recover more than 80 percent of the energy from exhaust air year-round. Features field convertible vertical or horizontal flanged supply/return air openings and MERV 8 filters for outside and return air streams.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation