- Director of Facilities Management »
- Manager, Building Engineer »
- Facility Manager at Colorado Nonprofit! »
- Facilities Coordinator »
- Maintenance Craftsperson »
Ventilation Diffuser - Titus - Facility Management Product Release
Plexicon displacement ventilation diffuser controls distribution of warm and cool air in a room by using displacement principles to cool and mixed airflow principles to heat, all with one inlet connection. Energy-harvesting wireless technology from EnOcean Alliance collects energy from the surroundings such as motion, light and temperature differences, allowing the auto-changeover to work without cabling or batteries to reach the room temperature setpoint.
- Improving IAQ Doesn't Have to Break the Bank
- Smart Pumps Lead the Way to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Goals
- Wood-Burning Boiler Balances Sustainability and Maintenance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation