Ventilation Diffuser - Titus - Facility Management Product Release
Plexicon displacement ventilation diffuser controls distribution of warm and cool air in a room by using displacement principles to cool and mixed airflow principles to heat, all with one inlet connection. Energy-harvesting wireless technology from EnOcean Alliance collects energy from the surroundings such as motion, light and temperature differences, allowing the auto-changeover to work without cabling or batteries to reach the room temperature setpoint.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation