Vehicle Restraint - Rite-Hite Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Dok-Lok SHR-5000 uses a patented shadow hook design to secure traditional trailers, intermodal container chassis, and trailers with rear-guard obstructions. The restraint features a vertical engagement range of 9-30 inches. When activated, the shadow hook attempts to wrap around the rear-impact guard. If the hook comes in contact with an obstruction, the hook locks in the safety stop to prevent an accident.
- Light-Construction Grounds Equipment Comes of Age
- MEWPs: New Name, Renewed Focus on Safety
- Lift Selection To Meet Facility Needs
- Elevator Malfunction Terrifies Passengers at Chicago High-Rise
- Hazmat: Steps for Effective Materials Management
- Hot Topics: 2018’s Most Popular Articles