Vehicle Barricade - Delta Scientific - Facility Management Product Release
The DSC 1200 surface-mounted barricade from Delta Scientific provides a high-security vehicle-access control system for facilities threatened by truck bomb attack, errant drivers or car-crashing thieves. Installers can simply epoxy or bolt the barricade to a prexisting concrete slab. Because there are no drainage requirements or complications with underground utilities, installation is faster than with bollards or barricades that need to be partially buried.
The barricade uses a self-contained motor drive in one buttress and operates on single-phase household voltages. Stop-and-go signal lights and access control logic are also built-in. To manage the barricade, operators use touch screen control panels, which simply plug into the barricade's control circuits.The DSC 1200 high-security barricade has been full scale tested and certified by the U.S. Department of State. It will stop and destroy a 15,000-pound truck traveling 30 miles per hour.
- COVID-19 Has Changed Everything … Or Not
- Showing Your Work: How Maintenance Managers Contribute to Healthy Facilities
- Pandemic Protocol: Keep a Close Eye on the Bottom Line
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use
- 5 Steps to Achieving Maintenance Utopia