Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
Vehicle Barricade - Delta Scientific - Facility Management Product Release
Delta Scientific’s DSC 1000 is a self-contained barricade that is stored and towed on its own trailer.
The portable barrier passed an ASTM crash test in which it stopped a 5,000-pound vehicle going 50 mph, providing it with an ASTM rating of P50. The device requires no foundation or electrical hook-up. Two people can set up and take down the barrier in minutes. The barricade's self-contained power system provides all the power necessary to raise and lower the unit onto its trailer and open and close the barrier. This battery-powered system re-charges with a solar panel or external means. Controls can be locked or operated at the barricade or remotely.
Contrary to the "hard stop" wanted with anti-terrorist crash-tested barricades, testing of the DSC 1000 demonstrated that the collision did not distort the passenger compartment of the vehicle. Instead the company’s technology decelerates and stops the vehicle over a short distance.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Security, Access Control and Key Considerations
- Defining Security for Access Control
- A New Deal For Buildings
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing
- Active Shooter Drill Goes Horribly Wrong