- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Vegetative Roofing System - Carlisle SynTec - Facility Management Product Release
Vegetated Sedum Tiles reduce maintenance costs because little room exists for airborne seeds to root. The tiles reduce the need for watering because they arrive at the facility already established. Four tile choices are available — All Season Mix, Tuff Stuff Mix, Shade Mix, and Color Max Mix. Workers drop the tiles into place over Carlisle's growth media to complete the installation.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems