- Senior Director of Facilities »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Director »
Vegetative Roofing - The Garland Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
GreenShield® module vegetative roof systems offer the versatility and convenience of modularized vegetative containers. Taking advantage of special lightweight soils and plant materials, these industrial-strength modules can be rearranged or removed, providing aesthetic flexibility, as well as ready access to the underlying roofing for maintenance. The modules are designed to facilitate irrigation and drainage. They can also be landscaped with flourishing vegetation in advance of roof installation.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems