Vegetative Roof System - Firestone Building Products Co. - Facility Management Product Release
SkyScape™ serves as an insulating layer to help reduce building heating and cooling costs, and it protects the roofing material from ultraviolet and heat-stress degradation while mitigating wind uplift. The system extends the service life of the underlying roof system and improves stormwater management while enhancing air quality resulting from the conversion of carbon dioxide to oxygen and decreased ambient air temperature. The system qualifies for up to a 30-year Red Shield™ warranty and contributes to LEED certification.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Staffing and Security: Successful Roof Replacement Projects
- Roof System Selection: Ensuring Successful Roof Replacements
- High-Level Decisions: Successful Roof Replacements