- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Operating Engineer »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
Vegetative Roof - Firestone Building Products Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Skyscape vegetative roof system is available in either extensive modular tray system or intensive multi-layered system. Modular trays have interlocking design and a self-metering storm water management system. Vegetation can be planted on site or pre-grown offsite. Intensive system can be shaped around bends, curves, low-slope or other shapes. Intensive system can support foliage from one to six feet tall. Plants can be installed from pre-planted trays, vegetative plugs or sedum blankets, or hydro-planted with cuttings or seeds.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems
- Roof Coatings: Inspection and Testing to Ensure Proper Installation
- Spotlight on Elastomeric Coatings: What You Need to Know