Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
Vegetative Roof - Firestone Building Products Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Skyscape vegetative roof system is available in either extensive modular tray system or intensive multi-layered system. Modular trays have interlocking design and a self-metering storm water management system. Vegetation can be planted on site or pre-grown offsite. Intensive system can be shaped around bends, curves, low-slope or other shapes. Intensive system can support foliage from one to six feet tall. Plants can be installed from pre-planted trays, vegetative plugs or sedum blankets, or hydro-planted with cuttings or seeds.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roof Inspections and Streamlining Maintenance
- 8 Tips for Roofing Preventive Maintenance Inspections
- Roof Inspections: Establishing a Plan