- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
Vegetative Roof - Xero Flor America Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Vegetative roof uses regionally grown, pre-vegetated mats to match roof vegetation with regional climate. Vegetation mats come in either 3/4-inch, 1-inch or 1-1/4-inch thicknesses and are pre-cultivated with low-profile, drought-resistant vegetation. Standard root barrier is a water-impermeable sheet of 20 mil low density polyethylene which can be increased to 30 or 40 mils if needed. Water retention fleece has saturated weight of not more than 1.5 lbs. per square foot.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems