- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Associate Director for Custodial, Grounds »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Project Manager »
Vegetative Roof - Xero Flor America Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Vegetative roof uses regionally grown, pre-vegetated mats to match roof vegetation with regional climate. Vegetation mats come in either 3/4-inch, 1-inch or 1-1/4-inch thicknesses and are pre-cultivated with low-profile, drought-resistant vegetation. Standard root barrier is a water-impermeable sheet of 20 mil low density polyethylene which can be increased to 30 or 40 mils if needed. Water retention fleece has saturated weight of not more than 1.5 lbs. per square foot.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When Roofing Replacement Is the Best Option
- Best Practices for Recovering Low-Slope Roofs
- How to Add Value on Your Next Roofing Project