- AVP, Facilities Mgmt and Capital Planning »
- Facilities Director »
- Director, Finance & Administration »
- Facilities Management Director »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic II »
Vegetative Roof - Mule-Hide Products Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Mule-Hide® Living Roofs™ are ethylene propylene diene monomer or thermoplastic olefin single-ply systems featuring GreenGrid. These vegetative systems can double the life of the waterproofing roof system while saving energy and offering storm water management. Geared toward industrial, commercial, institutional, hospitality, and government facilities, GreenGrid modules arrive at the worksite planted and ready to install. Interlocking modules are composed of 100 percent pre-consumer recycled plastics, another benefit for earning LEED points.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- 4 Types of Roof Coatings: How to Pick the Best for Your Facility
- Cool Path to Energy-Saving Opportunities
- 3 Elements of Roofing Sustainability