Vault Sensors - Bosch Security Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Bosch Security Systems’s two safe and vault detectors rely on seismic sensors and micro-controller-based signal processing system for 24-hour monitoring of safes, ATMs, night deposits, and strong room walls and doors.
The detectors' digital signal processing and filters virtually eliminate false alarms. These units can detect attacks from explosives or attempted entry with tools, such as diamond-tipped drills, flame cutters, mechanical and hydraulic pressure tools, thermal lances or water jets.
They can be used on concrete, steel, or synthetic materials. The detectors' design is the smallest in their class, making them ideal for tight spaces, such as ATMs.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Security Issues: Successful Door Hardware Upgrades
- Occupant Health and Successful Door Hardware Upgrades
- Door Hardware Upgrades That Deliver Safety, Security and Health
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing