Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Vault Sensors - Bosch Security Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Bosch Security Systems’s two safe and vault detectors rely on seismic sensors and micro-controller-based signal processing system for 24-hour monitoring of safes, ATMs, night deposits, and strong room walls and doors.
The detectors' digital signal processing and filters virtually eliminate false alarms. These units can detect attacks from explosives or attempted entry with tools, such as diamond-tipped drills, flame cutters, mechanical and hydraulic pressure tools, thermal lances or water jets.
They can be used on concrete, steel, or synthetic materials. The detectors' design is the smallest in their class, making them ideal for tight spaces, such as ATMs.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Emergency Preparedness Requirements in NFPA 3000
- New NFPA Standard Helps Facilities Prepare for Active Shooters
- 4 Strategies To Prevent Cybersecurity Attacks
- Access Control Testing
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control
- Assess Vulnerabilities When Planning Security