Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Variable-refrigerant flow unit - Mitsubishi - Facility Management Product Release
The L-Generation module features a zinc-aluminum, flat-tube heat exchanger that can maximize heat-transfer capability. The system includes turbulated tube walls and an optimized cross-section, ensuring maximum heat-transfer ability. The capillary tube system features even fluid distribution, which further contributes to the unit’s heat transfer ability. This model features a bellmouth grill with a DC fan motor, which can reduce static pressure while minimizing power input. The system’s fin design, along with its zinc outer coating, provides water-shedding ability and corrosion resistance.
- Case Study: NYC Trading Floor Chooses VRF
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- Understand the Pros and Cons of VRFs for Trading Floors
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation