Variable refrigerant flow - Mitsubishi - Facility Management Product Release
Units in the L-Generation series are available 6-30 tons and single modules up to 14 tons and feature a zinc-aluminum flat tube heat exchanger and a coil redesign that includes turbulated tube walls. A zinc outer coating provides water shedding capability and corrosion resistance. All L-Generation models include a bellmouth grill with a DC fan motor, which which can reduce static pressure.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation