- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Associate Director for Custodial, Grounds »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Building Engineer »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
Variable refrigerant flow - Mitsubishi - Facility Management Product Release
Units in the L-Generation series are available 6-30 tons and single modules up to 14 tons and feature a zinc-aluminum flat tube heat exchanger and a coil redesign that includes turbulated tube walls. A zinc outer coating provides water shedding capability and corrosion resistance. All L-Generation models include a bellmouth grill with a DC fan motor, which which can reduce static pressure.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation