- HVAC - System Cleaning - Travel Required »
- Manager, Building Engineer »
- Mechanical Lead A »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Operations »
- Facility Manager at Colorado Nonprofit! »
Variable Temperature System - Thermenex - Facility Management Product Release
THERMENEX treats large buildings as thermal resources, using heat reclaimed from the building itself for domestic water (DHW) pre-heat and space and ventilation heating. It is a water-filled pipe with a hot end and a cold end, and functions as a hub for the exchange of thermal energy. The system differentiates loads into temperature categories: high (DHW), medium (space load), and low (ventilation air) and provides water temperature based on demand.
- Improving IAQ Doesn't Have to Break the Bank
- Smart Pumps Lead the Way to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Goals
- Wood-Burning Boiler Balances Sustainability and Maintenance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation