Variable Speed Drive - Yaskawa America Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The P1000 drive provides control for variable-torque loads through 500 HP. Configuration tools include multi-language LCD display with a real-time clock, parameter storage, fan and pump application presets, and a portable USB copy unit. Integrated 12 pulse version reduces harmonic demand from the power system. Three expansion ports for additional I/O, feedback, and network communications, including Modbus TCP/IP, and BACnet.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation