- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Operating Engineer »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
Variable-Speed Drive - Danfoss Drives - Facility Management Product Release
The VLT® HVAC basic drive delivers highly reliable HVAC performance for basic fan and pump operations. The drive minimizes wear on HVAC equipment and maximizes system uptime, while reducing system operating costs up to 15 percent. Numerous built-in features reduce and can even eliminate the need for additional external equipment. An automatic energy optimizer function reduces energy consumption, while sleep-mode functionality can help further reduce operating costs and extend drive life. Bypass frequencies minimize operating noise, vibration and resonance issues.
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation