- MAINTENANCE ASSISTANT DIRECTOR »
- Mechanical Engineer »
- Facilities Coordinator »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Operations »
- Maintenance Craftsperson »
Variable-Speed Drive - GE Energy Industrial Solutions - Facility Management Product Release
GE's AF-600 F11 Redundant Drive for fan and pump applications where a full- or reduced-voltage bypass cannot be used because an adjustable-speed drive is always required. Delivers the features of variable-speed drives without the downtime or expense of changing out drives manually. Can overcome line-start failure due to air- or fluid-pressure limitations with the flip of a switch on the Redundant Drive in variable-speed mode.
- Improving IAQ Doesn't Have to Break the Bank
- Smart Pumps Lead the Way to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Goals
- Wood-Burning Boiler Balances Sustainability and Maintenance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation