Variable-Speed Drive - GE Energy Industrial Solutions - Facility Management Product Release
GE's AF-600 F11 Redundant Drive for fan and pump applications where a full- or reduced-voltage bypass cannot be used because an adjustable-speed drive is always required. Delivers the features of variable-speed drives without the downtime or expense of changing out drives manually. Can overcome line-start failure due to air- or fluid-pressure limitations with the flip of a switch on the Redundant Drive in variable-speed mode.
- Minimizing Coronavirus Transmission through Hospital Mechanical and Plumbing Systems
- Advanced Analytics Show HVAC Data Patterns
- Variable Refrigerant Flow Systems Save Energy, Reduce HVAC Failure
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation