- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
Variable-Speed Drive - Yaskawa Electric America Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The A1000 has a calculated design life that is twice as long as previous versions. Compatibility with interior and surface permanent magnet motors provides efficient, precise control and produces up to 200 percent torque with or without feedback. A multi-language, liquid-crystal display, parameter storage, application presets, and a portable USB copy unit make programming and configuration easier. DriveWizard® software delivers configuration, monitoring, and trending functions enhanced by direct connectivity through the drive's USB port.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation