Variable-Speed Drive - Yaskawa Electric America Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The A1000 has a calculated design life that is twice as long as previous versions. Compatibility with interior and surface permanent magnet motors provides efficient, precise control and produces up to 200 percent torque with or without feedback. A multi-language, liquid-crystal display, parameter storage, application presets, and a portable USB copy unit make programming and configuration easier. DriveWizard® software delivers configuration, monitoring, and trending functions enhanced by direct connectivity through the drive's USB port.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation