- Facilities Director »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
Variable Refrigerant Flow Units - Mitsubishi Electric and Electronics USA Inc., HVAC - Facility Management Product Release
Improvements to the R2-Series and Y-Series outdoor cooling and heating systems include a smaller footprint and improved heating startup. The R2 units feature simultaneous cooling and heating to 14 degrees in ambient conditions and the Y units cool and heat up to 50 zones through one unit. Both units operate between 58 and 64 decibels and connect through the G-50A/GB50A controllers and are monitored through the City Multi® controls network.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation