Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Variable Refrigerant Flow Units - Mitsubishi Electric and Electronics USA Inc., HVAC - Facility Management Product Release
Improvements to the R2-Series and Y-Series outdoor cooling and heating systems include a smaller footprint and improved heating startup. The R2 units feature simultaneous cooling and heating to 14 degrees in ambient conditions and the Y units cool and heat up to 50 zones through one unit. Both units operate between 58 and 64 decibels and connect through the G-50A/GB50A controllers and are monitored through the City Multi® controls network.
- Case Study: NYC Trading Floor Chooses VRF
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- Understand the Pros and Cons of VRFs for Trading Floors
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation