- Facility Maintenance Manager »
- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
- DEPUTY FACILITIES DIRECTOR »
- Facilities Technician »
- Temporary Facilities Coordinator »
Variable Refrigerant Flow System - Mitsubishi Electric and Electronics USA, Inc. HVAC - Facility Management Product Release
Mitsubishi Variable Refrigerant Flow R2-Series is available in 208/230 volt, 3-phase or 460 volt, 3-phase units and in three module sizes, 6-ton (36-1/4 inches), 8- ton (48-1/16 inches) and 10- and 12-ton (69 inches) with heating output up to 31 percent higher than previous models. Capacity now ranges from 6 to 24 tons.
- 7 Factors in Considering Whether to Repair or Replace Boilers
- Filtration and Ventilation Strategies for the COVID-19 Era
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation