- Director, Finance & Administration »
- AVP, Facilities Mgmt and Capital Planning »
- Facilities Technician II »
- Facilities Management Director »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic II »
Vapor-Barrier Membrane - Firestone Building Products Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The V-Force™ membrane can be used as a reliable barrier and self-adhered temporary roof, providing a multi-functional solution for weatherproofing new construction or re-roof projects. The barriers can be used over a variety of substrates, including concrete, plywood, DensDeck® prime roof board, exterior gypsum, and other approved substrates primed with V-Force solvent-based or water-based primer. Installing the membrane over substrates encloses any openings, reducing heating and cooling loss and increasing a building's energy efficiency.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- 4 Types of Roof Coatings: How to Pick the Best for Your Facility
- Cool Path to Energy-Saving Opportunities
- 3 Elements of Roofing Sustainability