- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Campus Operations Manager »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Groundskeeper »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
Vapor-Barrier Membrane - Firestone Building Products Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The V-Force™ membrane can be used as a reliable barrier and self-adhered temporary roof, providing a multi-functional solution for weatherproofing new construction or re-roof projects. The barriers can be used over a variety of substrates, including concrete, plywood, DensDeck® prime roof board, exterior gypsum, and other approved substrates primed with V-Force solvent-based or water-based primer. Installing the membrane over substrates encloses any openings, reducing heating and cooling loss and increasing a building's energy efficiency.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- To Recoat or Reroof: How to Make a Smart Roofing Decision